A Decade from now

Hello, I’m Dineo

I’m a young girl, who’s still trying to on her feet but one this about me is I am an IT student who is very passionate about learning and experimenting this world of IT and technologies that are upcoming. Let’s not forget that we are living or approaching the future or better, yet the fourth industrial revolution has us on chokehold and I’m pretty sure everyone is so concerned and excited to know more about what it has in store for us. 

Right let's talk the future, what is the future looking like foe us wed ask isn't it?? Yes, so lest dive in the whole concept of this whole unknown that waiting for us.

The fourth Industrial revolution!!!

What makes the 4th industrial revolution so different from previous industrial revolutions is the convergence and interaction between multiple technology trends at once. In this blog, I listed a few major technology trends that are driving the 4th industrial revolution, trends that I believe will forever alter how we do business and live our lives.


Technology moves at a relentlessly fast pace I the modern world. It can sometimes feel like every day there are new technologies and innovations that will change our futures forever but in a steady stream of announcements about new massive technological upgrades and cool gadgets. It is very easy to lose track of the amazing ways the world's progressing.

For instance, there is AI programs writing poems from scratch and making images from nothing more than a word prompt. There are 3-D eyes, new holograms, lab-grown food etc.

All this just scratched the surface of what is out there, so I’ve created a guide to the most exciting future technologies.




Comments

Popular Posts